Activista Happy Hour Tonight

Sharon Cromwell

May 15, 2014, 4:32:31 AM5/15/14
to activista-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Join us TONIGHT for this month's Activista Happy Hour!  We're teaming up with NYC's raddest queer and trans organizing groups to celebrate the 2nd Annual Give OUT Day.

What: Activista Happy Hour - Party with FIERCE, ALP, SRLP & SAS!
When: Thursday, May 15th, 7pm-late!
Where: Frank's Lounge - 660 Fulton St in Fort Greene, BK.

Message from our co-hosts for the night:

Give OUT Day (May 15) is a national initiative to mobilize thousands of people across the country to support LGBTQ liberation by making donations to LGBTQ organizations. Join the Audre Lorde Project, FIERCE, Streetwise and Safe, and the Sylvia Rivera Law Project on May 15 for a Give OUT Day Countdown and Happy Hour with Activista Happy Hour!

We are organizations led by and for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and gender nonconforming people of color, low-income people, and youth. We work to build community, provide direct services, and organize toward resilience, self-determination, and structural change. We're based in the Miss Major-Jay Toole (MMJT) Building for Social Justice, 147 West 24th Street, New York, NY 10011

Find out more about our work and how to get involved!

Give OUT to Audre Lorde Project (ALP) at: thttp://giveout.razoo.com/story/Audre-Lorde-Project

Give OUT to FIERCE at: http://giveout.razoo.com/story/F-I-E-R-C-E

Give OUT to Streetwise & Safe (SAS) at: http://giveout.razoo.com/story/Streetwise-And-Safe-1

Give OUT to Sylvia Rivera Law Project (SRLP) at: http://giveout.razoo.com/story/Sylvia-Rivera-Law-Project

The Activista Happy Hour is held the 3rd Thursday of every month!

Sign Up for the Activista Happy Hour email list here:https://groups.google.com/d/forum/activista-happy-hour

About MSP: www.movementspaceproject.org