Next Thursday: Special Edition of Activista Happy Hour with VOCAL!

1 view

npalegre

Jul 11, 2013, 6:48:43 PM7/11/13
to activista-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Activista and Movement Space Project friends!

This month we're partying with VOCAL-NY! Join us and VOCAL for a summertime victory party at Frank's Lounge celebrating VOCAL's hard work against biased policing.

For more info about VOCAL, check out their site: http://www.vocal-ny.org/ and page: https://www.facebook.com/VOCALNY

When: Thursday July 18th, starting at 6pm
Where: Frank's Lounge, 660 Fulton Street, Brooklyn, NY. SUBWAY: Lafayette Ave C, Fulton G, Atlantic-Pacific B, D, N, Q, R, 2, 3, 4, 5

Frank's is an old school Fort Greene classic, with two floors and plenty of room to dance. On the 18th there will also be an amazing guest DJ visiting from the Bronx. This is not a fundraiser - just some good times and an opportunity to celebrate some recent successes VOCAL has been a part of.

The 18th also serves as the July edition of the monthly happy hour co-hosted by the Movement Space Project, as part of our ongoing effort to build community, support rad groups, and ultimately work to open our own new organizing and social hub in NYC:

www.movementspaceproject.org

Facebook event for the evening here: https://www.facebook.com/events/280118782128624/?ref=2

See you at Frank's!