TONIGHT * Activista Happy Hour @ Cherry Tree Bar in BK

Sharon Cromwell

Jul 17, 2014, 2:06:49 PM7/17/14
to activista-...@googlegroups.com, union_seme...@lists.riseup.net
Today is the day folks, it's time for the July edition of Activista Happy Hour.

What: Activista Happy Hour
When: TONIGHT, July 17, 7pm-late
Where: Cherry Tree Bar, 65 4th Avenue

Come hang with your movement friends and meet some new folks! If the weather is nice, we'll try and "take over" the garden outside so come find us!

Also, on August 2nd, we're partnering with Community Voices Heard (CVH) for... their Rockaway Shrimp and Crab Boil!! Come out for a day of finger-licking New Orleans-style seafood, and beach-side collaboration to highlight CVH’s work in the Rockaways. The beach-front Low Tide bar will be hosting the event at the Beach 97th st concession, centrally located at Rockaway Beach.

Here's the Facebook invite for the CVH Fundraiser: https://www.facebook.com/events/673611896051498/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

See you tonight and on the 2nd!

Activista

The Activista Happy Hour is held the 3rd Thursday of every month!

Sign Up for the Activista Happy Hour email list here:https://groups.google.com/d/forum/activista-happy-hour

About MSP: www.movementspaceproject.org