Activista Happy Hour TOMORROW!

Michelle Crentsil

Nov 20, 2013, 7:27:50 PM11/20/13
to activista-...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

We're still at it! Join your fellow activists and organizers from labor, community, environmental and other groups looking to make NYC a better place, for another monthly Activista Happy Hour! Location in MANHATTAN this time around, at Grassroots Tavern, 20 St. Marks Place. We'll start and 7pm and stop when we're tired!

Sign Up for the Activista Happy Hour email list here: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/activista-happy-hour
RSVP on FB here: http://on.fb.me/I49gP3

And follow @activistanyc on twitter! And #activistanyc on all social media.

This happy hour is also co-hosted by the Movement Space Project! The Movement Space Project is the working name for a collective effort to open a new organizing space and community cultural center in New York City. The space will serve both as a resource for grassroots initiatives and organizations and as a multi-purpose social hub with engaging programming and regular nightlife activities.
http://www.movementspaceproject.org/

Much love,

The Activista Happy Hour Team