*Activista Happy Hour TOMORROW @ GRASSROOTS

Sharon Cromwell

Jan 15, 2014, 3:58:05 PM1/15/14
to activista-...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks!

The latest edition of the Activista Happy Hour brings us back to Manhattan for a special evening at the Grassroots Tavern at 20 St. Marks Place in the East Village.

Come hang with your movement friends and meet some new folks over cheap drinks and $1 popcorn.

Sign Up for the Activista Happy Hour email list here: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/activista-happy-hour...
Follow Activista on twitter: @activistanyc
More info about the Movement Space Project, your co-host for the monthly happy hours: www.movementspaceproject.org

The get-together on 16th serves as the January edition of the monthly happy hour (3rd Thursday of every month) co-hosted by Activista and the Movement Space Project as part of our ongoing efforts to build community, partner with and uplift the work of social justice groups, and support the creation of new organizing spaces. If your org might want to partner with us for future happy hours, please get in touch.

Sharon Cromwell

Jan 15, 2014, 6:30:04 PM1/15/14
to activista-...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

We'll get things going tomorrow at 7:00pm and should still be there for the organizers shift.

Until tomorrow!