**Activista Happy Hour THIS THURSDAY 2/20 @ GRASSROOTS

Sharon Cromwell

Feb 18, 2014, 3:19:14 PM2/18/14
to activista-...@googlegroups.com

Hey folks!

We had such a lovely time with yall last month that we've decided to once again take Activista back to the Grassroots Tavern at 20 St. Marks Place in the East Village.

Come hang with your movement friends and meet some new folks over cheap drinks and $1 popcorn.
Like Activista Happy Hour on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/activistahappyhour
Follow Activista on twitter: @activistanyc
More info about the Movement Space Project, your co-host for the monthly happy hours:
www.movementspaceproject.org

The get-together on 20th serves as the February edition of the monthly happy hour (3rd Thursday of every month) co-hosted by Activista and the Movement Space Project as part of our ongoing efforts to build community, partner with and uplift the work of social justice groups, and support the creation of new organizing spaces. If your org might want to partner with us for future happy hours, please get in touch.