Maintainer wanted for ActiveWarehouse-ETL!

Thibaut Barrère

Jul 31, 2014, 11:01:45 AM7/31/14
to ActiveWarehouse Discuss
Hello folks,

it's been a long time since I had time to really hack on aw-etl.

I've been gradually more busy with an extra kid onboard + a SaaS offering that I'm running alone.

Although I still have hopes to contribute to the Ruby ETL space later (maybe in a brand new project, not sure yet), I'd love to see a long-time user take over the reigns.

Just reply to this email if interested - maybe the burden will be better if more than one replies :-)

cheers,

Fabio Mendes

Aug 14, 2014, 1:56:46 PM8/14/14
to activewareh...@googlegroups.com
Thibaut:

I am interested in your project. I am in the Business Intelligence field and I believe you are onto something here. The project seems stale, I would assume a combination of not finding contributors and lack of time?

Fabio Mendes

Aug 14, 2014, 2:03:57 PM8/14/14
to activewareh...@googlegroups.com
I would like to see where I can help

Fabio Mendes

Aug 14, 2014, 3:12:51 PM8/14/14
to activewareh...@googlegroups.com
I would like to contribute to this project. I like where you guys are going with it. However, from the activity, it seems a bit stale. I would like to start a bit slow and build an Amazon Dynamodb destination for it. Is anyone thinking about doing this?

What is the process for me to build one and commit? Any guidelines?