ETL process file upload

sk

Sep 27, 2012, 9:53:13 AM9/27/12
to activewareh...@googlegroups.com
thanks to providing this etl process.i go through all the process, it is really helpfull.At present i am importing data to the tables using the command
 "etl filename.ctl" from the command prompt.

But my requirement is to create a view page and controller and model. In view i am creating a file upload using "paperclip"gem.If i browse the  csv or xml file from the local system and clicks on the upload then the data will store in the table.
can anyone help to do this.........

i am using ruby 1.8.7 and rails 2.3.8

Thanks in advance.....

Thibaut Barrère

Sep 27, 2012, 9:55:04 AM9/27/12
to activewareh...@googlegroups.com
Looks like this one was double-posted. Please see my other answer - and please try not to double post later!

Thanks,