Active Scaffold Export- Select All, Select None JS close Export Form

Dennis Bulgatz

Aug 11, 2020, 2:08:33 PM8/11/20
to ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails Gem
The "Select All" and "Select None" options on the "Columns for Export" form close the form, rather than add/remove checkboxes.

Not sure if that is an issue with other JS I have, or a bug.  Anyone else have this issue?

Sergio Cambra

Aug 12, 2020, 11:44:35 AM8/12/20
to ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails Gem, Dennis Bulgatz

Hello

I have fixed JS in master branch to avoid closing form (indeed turbolinks was reloading page). Export gem is using inline JS, it should be updated to use JS asset instead of inline JS, but I don't have time now.

Regards