Extract huge number of records using databasedotcom API

wan

Aug 22, 2012, 6:41:01 PM8/22/12
to activesa...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is there a way to extract huge number of records (around 50K records) using databasedotcom API?

Thanks,
wan

Mason Jones

Aug 22, 2012, 6:57:21 PM8/22/12
to activesa...@googlegroups.com
You might be better off using the bulk API (this gem might work for
you: https://github.com/jorgevaldivia/salesforce_bulk). It depends on
what you want to do, but when you say "extract" I'm guessing that it
means you just want to pull them down from SF in which case this
should be a good approach for you.