ArgumentError for all, find

Andrew Taylor

Jul 3, 2012, 12:05:15 PM7/3/12
to activesa...@googlegroups.com
I'm working with Jeff Douglas' sample app (Databasedotcom-Gem-Demo), and getting errors when using Account.all and Account.find(params[:id])

The connection to Salesforce appears to be fine (I'm not seeing any errors at least).  Is there a way I can further debug this, or might I have a bad version of the gem installed?

Thank you

Andrew Taylor

Jul 4, 2012, 10:10:00 AM7/4/12
to activesa...@googlegroups.com
I found the problem - my password had non-alphanumeric characters, which seemed to cause problems for the gem to read in the config file.

The quick fix was to do an alphanumeric password.