[CIS-CMMI-3] Integration of new payment gateway "tpro3-payment-gateway" in Active Merchant

vaib...@cisinlabs.com

Nov 27, 2015, 3:34:43 PM11/27/15
to Active Merchant
We need to create a new payment gateway for shopify through Active Merchant, here is a link of plugin already built in woo-commerce https://wordpress.org/plugins/tpro3-payment-gateway-for-woocommerce/.
Please let me know how can we test it in active merchant?
How hard to submit this gateway?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Cyber Infrastructure (P) Limited, [CIS] (CMMI Level 3 Certified)

Central India's largest IT Services company.

Ensuring the success of our clients and partners through our highly optimized IT solutions.

www.cisin.com | +Cisin | Linkedin | Offices: Indore, India. Singapore. Silicon Valley, USA.

DISCLAIMER:  INFORMATION PRIVACY is important for us, If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, or taking any action based on it, is strictly prohibited by Law.