Create my gateway and that this gateway use active merchant

Yunior Miguel Almaguer Bajuelo

Oct 4, 2016, 12:01:13 PM10/4/16
to Active Merchant
Hi,
I have a gateway, and this it not in the active merchant option, for security reasons  and time y can not include it, i want to use the active merchant gem and in my project folder have this new gateway, What can I do?

Today i have a completre active merchant in my rails proyect in a lib folder and puts my gateway inside the folsder, I am make some others configurations and it works for me, but the process is very cumbersome to maintain and update this gem...

Best Regards