Shopify API: carrierService

Jordan L

Mar 29, 2016, 8:51:55 AM3/29/16
to Active Merchant
I'm not getting any support from the shopify support team, so I'm trying to find some devs at shopify to help me out with an issue I'm having with carrierService API. Since it's not widely used, there's not a lot of forum topics on this either.

I'm curious if it would be possible to send over more order information to carrierService endpoint, like discount & the rest of the order data. Would allow carrierService endpoints to do some pretty interesting things.

Any assistance or guidance on how I can pull out this information when in a carrierService endpoint would be appreciated.