active_shipping -- How do I specify sending an envelope?

Sam

Aug 18, 2009, 6:19:40 PM8/18/09
to Active Merchant
Let me first say that I love active_shipping. It's greatly simplified
my life. One quick question...how do I specify that I'm sending an
envelope? UPS and FedEx both provide for sending large cardboard
envelopes. To me, it doesn't make sense to provide dimensions for
this type of package since its a standard size. I don't think the
weight matter either. Whenever I ship an envelope vie FedEx or UPS
it's a flat rate based on the destination. Does active_shipping
support this? If not, any plans to add it? Maybe I'm just missing
something obvious but I only see the ability to specify a
cylinder...not an envelope.

Thanks,
Sam

Guy Eli

Apr 25, 2016, 4:00:34 PM4/25/16
to Active Merchant
I have the same issue. anyone can shade lights on this?