no commercial postage rates for international addresses

Mike Vargo

Jul 7, 2015, 9:39:01 PM7/7/15
to activem...@googlegroups.com
I created an issue on the active_shipping group but wanted to see if anybody here has run into this problem. I switched to ActiveShipping 1.4.1 to get the service code 2 working for Canada but now international rate requests are failing when asking for the commercial rates.  If I don't set commercial_base: true they work just fine.  Domestic requests for Commercial rates work fine.

Anybody else have this issue and come up with a workaround?  It smells like a USPS api problem but curious if anybody else has run into this.

Mike Vargo