[ANN] ActiveMerchant 1.8.0 released

Dennis

Sep 24, 2010, 5:47:03 PM9/24/10
to Active Merchant
We are happy to release version 1.8.0 of the active_merchant gem which
includes two new direct gateway implementations thanks to Nathaniel
Talbott and Phil Smy.

Nathaniel did a great job on his spreedly fork of the project and we
decided to pull the most important changes in and add him as a core
committer. Welcome Nathaniel!

Following is the list of changes:

* Add support for Iridium gateway - available in Great Britain and
Spain (http://www.iridiumcorp.co.uk)
* Add support for Netaxept gateway - available in Norway, Denmark,
Sweden and Finland (http://www.betalingsterminal.no/Netthandel-
forside)
* Add support for PayPal Express billing agreements
* Improve response help text for PaymentExpress
* Allow comparing country instances
* Minor bug fixes

phil

Sep 29, 2010, 7:39:27 AM9/29/10
to Active Merchant
Yippee! Thanks for pulling in my gateway. I can finally get off my
branch!

It is looking like I'll have to write another gateway now for a new
customer.

Cody Fauser

Oct 1, 2010, 8:51:54 AM10/1/10
to activem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for contributing! Looking forward to the next one :)

> --

Cody Fauser
http://shopify.com - e-commerce done right
http://www.codyfauser.com - blog