Linkpoint gateway - anyone using it?

Ginny Hendry

Sep 16, 2015, 3:46:50 PM9/16/15
to Active Merchant
We have a customer with an old First Data account.  First Data used to be called LinkPoint so presumably our customer can use the existing ActiveMerchant gateway for that.  https://github.com/activemerchant/active_merchant/blob/master/lib/active_merchant/billing/gateways/linkpoint.rb

My question:  Is anyone using that LinkPoint gateway now in ActiveMerchant?  Can you confirm that it does work?

(I know First Data is moving everyone to their new E4 gateway but there are business reasons why we can't move there yet.)

Thanks.

  -Ginny Hendry

Luke Hutscal

Sep 17, 2015, 8:22:59 AM9/17/15
to activem...@googlegroups.com
Shopify integrates with LinkPoint, and our last successful transaction through them was this morning - you should be able to use the existing gateway.

Luke