Romania Visit

1 view

Arzu Sahan Cetin

Oct 10, 2014, 5:42:00 AM10/10/14
to active learning
Hi guys,

So this e-mail is not related to the latest subject you have been talking about. Instead, it's about my short Erasmus visit to Romania with a collegeau of mine.

Oana met us in Bucharest and was such a great host. It was so great to see her again. I think we also created such close relationshops during the project and kept in touch via facebook that it was so easy to connect again as if the years not seeing eachother didn't matter.

I guess I just wanted to say I missed all of you guys. I hope we can meet again. Please, keep me in mind if you have any projects in mind or if you come to Turkey again, just know that you guys have a place to stay.

Hugs and kisses.

 Arzu Cetin, Lecturer
Nigde University
Faculty of Education