A Proactive Look at Active Learning Packages

Alexandre ABRAHAM

Feb 27, 2020, 9:55:41 AM2/27/20
to Active Learning (Machine Learning)
Hello Active Learning people,

I am new to the field of active learning and I would be glad if you could point me at nice reviews and summaries of the current state of affairs in the domain. I have obviously already browsed the Settles litterature and other reviews but I am always afraid to miss something important.

Also, I have written a first blogpost about how I started playing with active learning techniques and packages. Probably not very interesting for the people here but my hope is that it can save some time and help build intuition for people starting in the domain. Here is a paywall-free link if you want to read: A Proactive Look at Active Learning Packages

We are currently working on another one reproducing results from a recent paper, I will let you know when it's out.

Best regards,

Alexandre Abraham.
Research scientist @ Dataiku.