[JOBS] 2 year post-doc position in Active Learning applications to Astronomy

Emille Ishida

Apr 7, 2018, 7:57:03 PM4/7/18
to Active Learning (Machine Learning)
Dear all,

I apologize if you receive this multiple times, but I would like to call attention for a 2-year postdoc position to work in the interface between astronomy and machine learning in the heart of France!

The main project is related to adaptive learning techniques for transient classification in the Large Synoptic Survey Telescope  (LSST). Moreover,  the position also includes the opportunity to participate in interdisciplinary activities within the Cosmostatistics Initiative (COIN).

Please forward this to anyone who might be interested.

and do not hesitate to write me if you have any questions!

emille