Workshop ECML : Interactive Adaptive Learning (IAL) 2017

vincent...@orange.com

May 19, 2017, 8:53:20 AM5/19/17
to Active Learning (Machine Learning)

Interactive Adaptive Learning (IAL2017)

Co-Located With The European Conference on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery (ECML PKDD 2017)

18 September 2017 - Skopje (Macedonia)

This workshop aims at discussing techniques and approaches for optimising the whole learning process, including the interaction with human supervisors, processing systems, and includes adaptive, active, semi-supervised, and transfer learning techniques, and combinations thereof in interactive and adaptive machine learning systems. Our objective is to bridge the communities researching and developing these techniques and systems in machine learning and data mining. Therefore we welcome contributions that present a novel problem setting, propose a novel approach, or report experience with the practical deployment of such a system and raise unsolved questions to the research community.

https://mandos.ies.uni-kassel.de/ial2017/