Tweaking version numbers in active-fedora Roadmap

Matthew Zumwalt

Mar 21, 2010, 2:55:09 PM3/21/10
to active...@googlegroups.com
My recent goof-up with releasing version 1.0.9 has forced me to bump the version number of the released gem, so now the released gem is version 1.1.0. This means that I had to move things around in the Roadmap.  Nothing has really changed, just the version numbers.

* The currently available gem (1.1.0) has all of the features of version 1.0.9 plus support for exporting and ingesting FOXML (I happened to implement that yesterday so I included it in today's re-release).
* I have renamed the version that previously listed in the roadmap as 1.1.0.  Now it is listed as version 2.0MODS, Nokogiri & Better Solr.

Matt Zumwalt
MediaShelf, LLC