-------------RubyMultipartPost

Ingram, William A

Aug 2, 2011, 5:20:13 PM8/2/11
to active...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I recently updated the gems for my project and the ActiveFedora::Datastream.new() seems to have changed. I now get this content at the top of XML datastreams.

-------------RubyMultipartPost

Here's my code:
tei_ds = ActiveFedora::Datastream.new(:dsLabel => "TEI XML", :controlGroup => "M", :mime_type => "text/xml", :blob =>File.new(tei_path))
tei_obj.add_datastream(tei_ds)

And here's the result:
view-source:http://ramman.grainger.uiuc.edu:8080/fedora/objects/bamboo%3AK000913.000.tei/datastreams/DS1/content

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks,
Bill

--
Bill Ingram
Research Programmer

Matt Zumwalt

Aug 2, 2011, 6:16:25 PM8/2/11
to active...@googlegroups.com
I think you might have gotten a newer version of ruby multipart-post in your gemset.  This new version of multipart-post caused a bunch of the active-fedora tests to fail.  We might have pinned down the version incorrectly in the gemspec

Matt Zumwalt
MediaShelf, LLC

Ingram, William A

Aug 2, 2011, 7:05:33 PM8/2/11
to active...@googlegroups.com

Nailed it. I was using 1.1.3; shoulda been 1.1.2. Thanks!