redmine wiki / issuetracker

Jacob Larsen

Apr 7, 2010, 8:16:41 AM4/7/10
to active...@googlegroups.com

Hi Matt Z (Sorry to spam the list, but it might be of common interest)

Just a minor detail. The Redmine issue tracker / wiki that your using has the most annoying feature. It localizes labels and menu items. Since I am sitting in Denmark I get Danish menu’s and English content. It just, really bugs my eye. If it is easy, I would appreciate it if you somehow removed (or simply uncommented) the Danish, and perhaps other international, localizations strings.

Thanks, an sorry for the off-topic mail

/Jacob

http://support.kb.dk/images/kb_logo.jpg

Det Kongelige Bibliotek
Nationalbibliotek og Københavns Universitetsbibliotek

Jacob Larsen
Civil Ingeniør | Software Engineer

Det Kongelige Bibliotek | The Royal Library
Digital Infrastruktur og Services | Digital Infrastructure and Services
tel +45 3347 4527 | j...@kb.dk

Matthew Zumwalt

Apr 7, 2010, 3:41:05 PM4/7/10
to active...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jacob,

lol.  I didn't even realize that redmine had localization support.  It looks like I can't turn it off, but you can go to http://projects.mediashelf.us/my/account and set the default language to English.  Will that work?

Matt Zumwalt
MediaShelf, LLC

On Apr 7, 2010, at 7:16 AM, Jacob Larsen wrote:

Hi Matt Z (Sorry to spam the list, but it might be of common interest)

Just a minor detail. The Redmine issue tracker / wiki that your using has the most annoying feature. It localizes labels and menu items. Since I am sitting in Denmark I get Danish menu’s and English content. It just, really bugs my eye. If it is easy, I would appreciate it if you somehow removed (or simply uncommented) the Danish, and perhaps other international, localizations strings.

Thanks, an sorry for the off-topic mail

/Jacob

<image001.jpg>
Det Kongelige Bibliotek
Nationalbibliotek og Københavns Universitetsbibliotek
Jacob Larsen
Civil Ingeniør | Software Engineer

Det Kongelige Bibliotek | The Royal Library
Digital Infrastruktur og Services | Digital Infrastructure and Services
tel +45 3347 4527 | j...@kb.dk

Jacob Larsen

Apr 7, 2010, 3:53:47 PM4/7/10
to active...@googlegroups.com