Can't get it to run

eibr...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2014, 10:42:32 AM3/31/14
to action...@googlegroups.com
I followed the instruction

npm install actionhero
.node_module/.bin/actionhero generate
npm instal
npm start

no errors are thrown but when I visit htpp://127.0.0.1:8080 nothing happens and no error message on the console.

I am on windows and everything seems fine. I haven't modified a single thing in the generated code. I tried different port numbers and no luck. strange!!!

Any idea how I can get it running again?

eibr...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2014, 11:32:08 AM3/31/14
to action...@googlegroups.com, eibr...@gmail.com
I tried the same thing on the mac and it works. Not working on windows. The console window is stuck at "start: faye" nothing happens after that.

I also tried running using "actionhero start" and same thing.

Evan Tahler

Apr 1, 2014, 9:08:04 PM4/1/14
to eibr...@gmail.com, action...@googlegroups.com, eibr...@gmail.com