support chat

tiberius.alex...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2013, 6:02:38 AM12/29/13
to action...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is there any demo for many to one chat? I want to develop a simple support chat for my website users.

thanks

Evan Tahler

Dec 29, 2013, 2:27:07 PM12/29/13
to tiberius.alex...@gmail.com, action...@googlegroups.com
Sure, check out the simple implementation that ships with AH as an example https://github.com/evantahler/actionHero/blob/master/public/chat.html. Everyone joins the same room on pageload.  This code could be made much cleaner with jQuery or some other client-side tooling, but I wanted to demo that this was all possible with just actionHero.

 Evan Tahler
 412.897.6361
 evant...@gmail.com