Is there any init.d script for automatic actionhero start?

frost...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2014, 9:32:14 AM6/9/14
to action...@googlegroups.com

Evan Tahler

Jun 9, 2014, 8:00:21 PM6/9/14
to frost...@gmail.com, action...@googlegroups.com
No, that would require a little too much prescription than I'm comfortable with at this point regarding config and directory structure.  IE: I don't keep my application in a /var/www but you might.

You can use the `forever` package, tools like monit or upstart, or even just cron.   A simple example cron for reboot would be:

```
@reboot /usr/bi/node /your/path/to/your/app/node_modules/.bin/actionhero start
```

--
 Evan Tahler
 412.897.6361

Mike Slattery

Jun 10, 2014, 9:57:47 AM6/10/14
to action...@googlegroups.com, frost...@gmail.com
I made a gist that explains how we run actionhero with pm2.   We use custom config profiles so it comes in handy to have pm2 set all the environment etc.

HTH,
Mike

Evan Tahler

Jun 10, 2014, 10:52:08 AM6/10/14