Ac for iphone

Bine Nass

Nov 13, 2013, 4:07:54 AM11/13/13
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Borys

I've updated my Iphone to the new IOS7, and the 'sync for web' stopped working. I get to access with my gmail, but it doensn't sync.

Can you help?

Best regards Bine

ActionComplete Support

Nov 13, 2013, 6:49:35 AM11/13/13
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
Bine,

Here's what you can do:
  • Go to Settings, disable and re-enable the sync, see if it's working. If not then
  • Go to Google Account Security settings
  • Scroll down to Connected applications and sites
  • Click Review permissions link
  • In Connected Sites, Apps, and Services section you should see GTD Toolkit — ActionComplete Tasks (actioncomplete-pro.appspot.com)
  • Click Revoke Access button next to it
  • Uninstall and re-install AC, enable the sync

Please let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Boris Burnayev
ActionComplete