Do you want to request a new feature? Do you have a great enhancement suggestion?

burnayev

Jan 10, 2012, 11:44:21 AM1/10/12
to ActionComplete
It's awesome that you decided to drop us a line.

The best place to suggest new features and enhancements is
ActionComplete Feature and Enhancement Requests forum:
www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=22754

It's a better choice as it allows people to vote on suggestions. The
suggestions with the most positive votes are the ones ActionComplete
community as a whole considers important. They are likely to receive
higher priority and be implemented earlier.

Please consider posting your ideas on the improvement of
ActionComplete product family to www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=22754.

Kind regards,
Borys Burnayev | actioncomplete.com | GTD for Android and Web

Paul Stone

Jan 20, 2012, 7:13:35 PM1/20/12
to ActionComplete
URL doesn't work.

Borys Burnayev

Jan 21, 2012, 6:41:34 AM1/21/12
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
Paul,

Here's the URL: http://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=22754

You must have hit the second URL in the email message, which is messed up for some reason.

Kind regards,
Borys

manish bhatia

Dec 14, 2013, 2:00:32 PM12/14/13
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to archive my old projects. I still want to be able to go back to them but dont really want to see them all the time.
I would like to get around this by adding a new Tag called Archived...and then I would like to be able to select the filter <any tag, -Archive>, so that I can exclude specific Tags, Places and Projects.
This is my idea about archiving, but maybe you can come up with something better. (or please let me know if something already exists)

Boris Burnayev

Dec 14, 2013, 3:10:40 PM12/14/13
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
Manish,

Do you want to be able to archive active projects or completed ones (or both types)?

Kind regards,
Boris

manish bhatia

Dec 14, 2013, 4:43:12 PM12/14/13
to actionc...@googlegroups.com

I require completed projects.
Thanks

Boris Burnayev

Dec 14, 2013, 4:47:37 PM12/14/13
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
Manish,

As it stands now, there's no way to archive completed tasks in such a way that they are accessible in AC for Web. Moreover, completed tasks are marked as deleted after 30 days and are deleted permanently after 30 more days.

To archive completed tasks offline, you might want to consider the export (Tools/Export).

Kind regards,
Boris