Calendar Time-Zone Issue

William Slater

Nov 20, 2014, 2:11:51 PM11/20/14
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
Sorry if already covered.

Nexus 5, I put an event/reminder in Calendar for 2:00PM (MST) in Denver, but I'm making the entry while visiting in Oklahoma City (CST).

When I return to Denver it now shows my 2:00PM event as 1:00PM. Okay, I get it.

The major problem is when I go into Calendar and edit the event to 2:00PM, it will continuously show 1 hour behind, although I am now sitting in Denver. I have to delete the event and reenter to get the event to set to the correct time.

Boris Burnayev

Nov 20, 2014, 5:34:02 PM11/20/14
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
William,

What calendar you are referring to and how is it related to ActionComplete?

Kind regards,
Boris