Date format issue mm/dd/YY vs dd/mm/yy

His Dudeness

Sep 26, 2013, 10:46:30 AM9/26/13
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm new to AC and currently evaluating it.
I'm trying to use the "email a task" feature but it doesn't work for me.
Date format are configured on the  web version as such dd/mm/yy so when I submit a task via email I send  for exemple Info @26/09/13.

When I receive it on my android or von the web interface  it reads : info due date 09/02/15

Thanks for your help

Borys Burnayev

Sep 26, 2013, 10:50:33 AM9/26/13
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
Looks like a bug in the email interface. I'll double-check and let you know what the deal is later today.

Kind regards,
Boris

Borys Burnayev

Sep 26, 2013, 5:56:58 PM9/26/13
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that's a bug. Email interface tries to interpret the due date using the standard American format MM/dd/yy.

The fix will be released some day next month along with other enhancements and bug fixes.

Meanwhile the workaround is to use the American format (MM/dd/yy) for due dates in the email interface.

Kind regards,
Boris

Boris Burnayev

Oct 22, 2013, 7:39:23 PM10/22/13