reinstalled GTD and sync stopped working

Hanan Sheinfux

Jul 15, 2013, 2:27:43 PM7/15/13
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Iv'e recently had my phone stole and Iv'e repurchased a new one of the same model (Galaxy note 2).
After installing the app Iv'e tried enabling sync with AC for web (preferences > sync with ) but nothing seems to happen. The app doesn't ask me for authorization to use my google account details. Iv'e tried changing the sync options to sync with AC pro (one click down the same menu) and no sync and than back to sync with web, without any results. Reinstalling didn't seem to help either.

any clue about what went wrong ?

Hanan

Borys Burnayev

Jul 15, 2013, 5:19:31 PM7/15/13