AC for Web - no settings

Steven Brodson

Jul 20, 2016, 8:51:43 AM7/20/16
to ActionComplete
Whenever I press the menu button, my phone goes back to the phone's home screen.  I can't figure out how to access settings.  What is wrong?

Boris Burnayev

Jul 20, 2016, 8:55:22 AM7/20/16
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
Please use Back button rather than menu.

Steven Brodson

Jul 20, 2016, 10:19:53 AM7/20/16
to ActionComplete
I have a Samsung Galaxy S6.  I'm not sure what button is the back button.

There is nothing that I see on the gui (I see 5 buttons at the top, location, microphone, add, magnifying glass, recycle, etc).  The phone's menu button and hard button both go back to the home screen.

What am I missing?

Boris Burnayev

Jul 20, 2016, 10:29:45 AM7/20/16
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
There's a curved arrow virtual button to the right of the menu. That's the one you need

Nancy Smyth

Jul 20, 2016, 1:04:06 PM7/20/16
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
The back button on the Samsung S6 is the black space that is to the right of the Home button (bottom of phone screen).

Nancy