ActionComplete 3 for Android Early Access Program

Borys Burnayev

Sep 18, 2013, 6:12:56 AM9/18/13
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
Want to have a sneak peek at ActionComplete 3 for Android?

Here's how:
1. Join ActionComplete 3 for Android Google+ community at this URL: https://plus.google.com/communities/102653018547513649615
2. Navigate to https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.actioncomplete.tasks
3. Click BECOME A TESTER button
4. Click Download ActionComplete GTD Toolkit 3 from the Play Store link

Kind regards,
Boris Burnayev
ActionComplete
Your Streamlined GTD Toolkit

Dale Lepine

Sep 19, 2013, 11:17:42 AM9/19/13
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
Will this version be able to Sync with AC for Web or do we need to test it standalone?

Borys Burnayev

Sep 19, 2013, 2:52:13 PM9/19/13
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
Dale,

Thanks for asking.

3.0.0.M1 does not sync with AC for Web. The next version will. If you want to use AC 3 for Android with your real data you might want to wait till 3.0.0.M2 is released.

Kind regards,
Boris

Dale Lepine

Sep 19, 2013, 4:00:45 PM9/19/13
to actionc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the information.  I don't mind doing some testing with this version.