ABS and Android Lollipop

Andrea Dariol

Dec 11, 2014, 4:45:05 AM12/11/14
to actionba...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

first of all thanks for your great project!
Since Lollipop has been released, I noticed a strange behaviour: using any previous Android version the menu has the right color, while using Lollipop you can notice how 2nd level entries have become a sort of white. What do you think the problem is, and how could I fix it?

Thank you,
Andrea
UsingLollipop.png
UsingPrevious.png

Rajiv Yadav

Jan 14, 2015, 6:29:53 AM1/14/15
to actionba...@googlegroups.com
Any luck into this ?
I am also stuck into this.

Andrea Dariol

Jan 14, 2015, 7:15:32 AM1/14/15
to actionba...@googlegroups.com
I gave some try with xml files, but no luck. And support seems pretty dead at this point.
Thus, I published a workaround ad soon I will abandon this library.

Rajiv Yadav

Jan 14, 2015, 7:31:47 AM1/14/15
to actionba...@googlegroups.com
I added a question on stackoverflow,

when I tried to make my parent as Theme.Sherlock, the menu background is showing as per expected, But there activity background turns into black.

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 5:45 PM, Andrea Dariol <info.spht...@gmail.com> wrote:
I gave some try with xml files, but no luck. And support seems pretty dead at this point.
Thus, I published a workaround ad soon I will abandon this library.

Thanks,
Rajiv Kumar | Associate - IT
Skype: daffodil_rajiv
Daffodil Software Ltd.