View this page "Eric's journal"

Eric

Feb 26, 2009, 5:18:42 AM2/26/09
to acting2

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/acting2/web/erics-journal?hl=en
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Grondahl

Mar 13, 2009, 2:12:21 AM3/13/09
to acting2
Hey Eric,
I like both of the scenes your doing, especially your scene with
Clair. I like the setup for the living room. My main note for you is
to make sure that you show the audience that there are children in the
house. Maybe you can motion for Clair to keep her voice down when she
starts to yell, or maybe both of you can whisper here and there. See
you next week and break a leg:).

Eric

Apr 7, 2009, 5:59:26 AM4/7/09
to acting2
here Anatoly, proof!

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/acting2/web/erics-journal - or

Grondahl

Apr 9, 2009, 3:53:39 AM4/9/09
to acting2
Hey Eric,
Just wanted to let you know that I changed which scene I will be
directing.
I am now directing Act 1, Scene 2 and I would like you to play
Stewart.
See you tomarrow:)

Eric

Apr 23, 2009, 4:47:47 PM4/23/09