Fwd: CHRISTMAS GREETINGS FROM THE ACTEA

ACTEA Admin. Assistant

Dec 24, 2014, 7:07:02 AM12/24/14
to Flo Kagwamba

“Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.”  Luke 2:10-11 (ESV)

In very inauspicious surroundings, the angel announced a seemingly inauspicious message, “a Savior is born.” This message and this Savior continue to transform our lives and world two thousand years on.

And because the Savior is born, we not only reflect on the times past with thankful hearts, we look forward to the year ahead with hopeful expectation. May ACTEA be truly an agent of renewal – renewal of God’s people and world as we serve with excellence the theological institutions in Africa.

A sincere and big THANK YOU to all of you who have played, and continue to play, a part in our great mission to  promote quality evangelical theological education in Africa, by providing supporting services, facilitating academic recognition, and fostering continental and inter- continental cooperation. Thank your for your prayers, partnership, and service.  May Christmas 2014 be a most meaningful and joyful event. May our living Savior be present with you throughout the New Year, and make 2015 a fulfilling year.

Rev. Dr. Emmanuel Chemengich

ACTEA Executive Director