ACTEA E-News June 2021

ACTEA Admin

Jun 25, 2021, 7:24:35 AM6/25/21
to ACTEA eNews

Dear ACTEA family,

Receive warm greetings from ACTEA’s office in, Karen, Nairobi, trusting that you are all well as we all are here. Please find the latest issue of ACTEA e-News attached. If you have difficulty opening the attachment, please contact Florence at the Nairobi office.  Her email is adm...@acteaweb.org

Please also visit https://www.facebook.com/www.acteaweb.org/ and like our ACTEA page on Facebook! Feel free to contribute and update us in case there is anything you would like other institutions to know or even send out an invitation for an event.

If you have any queries or you would like to make any contributions towards the ACTEA  please get in touch with the ACTEA Executive Director Rev. Dr. David Tarus on Dire...@acteaweb.org.

Happy reading.

God bless you all!

ACTEA.ENews.JUNE 2021.pdf