Laptops?

Anay Tamhankar

Aug 7, 2010, 2:30:42 AM8/7/10
to ACS-RDF 2010
Hello Egon,

During the presentations, would the presenters be allowed to present
using their own laptops? Or you or any other organizer would take the
presentations on USB stick and copy it onto the laptop / machine
connected to the projector?

Regards,
Anay

Egon Willighagen

Aug 12, 2010, 4:26:14 PM8/12/10
to acsrd...@googlegroups.com
Dear Anay,

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 8:30 AM, Anay Tamhankar <anay.ta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> During the presentations, would the presenters be allowed to present
> using their own laptops?

Sorry for the delay... I actually had to ask about that, but yes, you
will be able to hook up your own laptop.

> Or you or any other organizer would take the
> presentations on USB stick and copy it onto the laptop / machine
> connected to the projector?

It is a good idea to keep a PDF version of your presentation ready on
a USB stick just in case your laptop gets broken, confiscated by the
US officials, or whatever :)

Looking forward to meeting you in Boston!

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Post-doc @ Uppsala University (only until 2010-09-30)