Re: Internships for this summer

Miles Ostermann

Apr 10, 2017, 8:53:40 PM4/10/17
to acsacr...@googlegroups.com
My Daughter is looking for an internship this summer…anybody know of anybody looking. She is currently in the Architecture programs at consumes river college (one semester to go). She is a Archicad Beginner, but does electrical plans for me currently so knows how to get around. She is advanced in Photoshop and is intermediate in Sketch-up. She was hoping for a firm that runs Archicad. Any leads appreciated.

Kali Ostermann

Thanks for the help,
Miles

Eric Johnson

Apr 11, 2017, 12:01:12 PM4/11/17
to acsacr...@googlegroups.com

Miles I have forward this to all the principals and the office manager here in our office.

Eric Johnson Designer

We have a new name with continued commitment to innovation and sustainability.

MOGAVERO ARCHITECTS

2012 K Street, Sacramento, CA 95811O: 916.443.1033 C: 916.912.3976

mogaveroarchitects.com

From: <acsacr...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Miles Ostermann <mi...@milestonestudio.com>
Date: Monday, April 10, 2017 at 5:53 PM
To: "acsacr...@googlegroups.com" <acsacr...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Internships for this summer

My Daughter is looking for an internship this summer…anybody know of anybody looking. She is currently in the Architecture programs at consumes river college (one semester to go). She is a Archicad Beginner, but does electrical plans for me currently so knows how to get around. She is advanced in Photoshop and is intermediate in Sketch-up. She was hoping for a firm that runs Archicad. Any leads appreciated.

Kali Ostermann

Thanks for the help,

Miles

ogo2aogo