Can anyone provide me with the ArchiCad 10 library?

Dustin Littrell

Jan 27, 2017, 6:03:16 PM1/27/17
to Sacramento Archicad User Group
Hi everyone.

I have a very old project and lost access to my archicad 10 library when I upgrade my computer.
I've looked on the Graphisoft website as well as the internet and come up empty.

Can any one help?

Best,
Dustin Littrell

Jose Flores

Jan 27, 2017, 6:11:50 PM1/27/17
to acsacr...@googlegroups.com
If I remember correctly, I believe these old libraries can be accessed from the ArchiCAD Migration Libraries Old folder on current installations.

Dustin Littrell

Jan 27, 2017, 6:23:42 PM1/27/17
to Sacramento Archicad User Group
Surprisingly, Archicad 10 Migration link on graphisoft website ends in a "404" error page :(

Jose Flores

Jan 27, 2017, 6:27:28 PM1/27/17
to acsacr...@googlegroups.com
Did you dig into your current installation (i.e. 17, 18, 19) and locate your ArchiCAD Migration Libraries Old folder?

Miles Ostermann

Jan 27, 2017, 6:48:01 PM1/27/17
to acsacr...@googlegroups.com
Migration libraries don’t always work correctly for me so many times I don’t use the migration libraries. I have a copy if you get push into a corner.
Miles

logo2alogo

Miles Ostermann, Designer

Milestone Studio

Phone: 530.676.0900  Cell: 530.320.0900

In...@milestonestudio.com

www.milestonestudio.com

Facebook  | Houzz  | Pinterest

Jacek Lisiewicz

Jan 27, 2017, 6:58:50 PM1/27/17
to acsacr...@googlegroups.com
Dustin,
You must have missed my earlier post to this forum; I was cleaning house and gave away all my original ArchiCAD installation packages versions from 9-19. I donated them
To Weave on Arden Way. They may still have them.
Alternately I have a folder on my computer with an errant AC 10 Lib Sets. The files , subsets are 27 MB. I can set up a transfer via drop box or..? Send me your e mail privately.
Thanks

From my iPhone
Jacek

Dustin Littrell

Jan 27, 2017, 7:19:19 PM1/27/17
to Sacramento Archicad User Group
Miles,

Haha - I'm in  a corner...could you please provide the AC10 library if possible.

Thanks you very much!

Zoltan A. Szabo

Jan 28, 2017, 4:00:35 AM1/28/17
to acsacr...@googlegroups.com

Is this still an issue? If so, I’ll try to dig for something.

Zoli

From: <acsacr...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Jacek Lisiewicz <arkhos...@comcast.net>
Date: Saturday 28 January 2017 at 00:58
To: "acsacr...@googlegroups.com" <acsacr...@googlegroups.com>