BIM Manager Opportunity

Gerard Falla

Jul 27, 2016, 2:26:33 PM7/27/16
to acsacr...@googlegroups.com

BIM Manager

Mogavero Architects would like you to join our award winning architectural firm. Our firm has a strong environmental and community focus and a commitment to designing urban, transit-oriented, ecological projects. We have a diverse portfolio of work including multifamily residential, university and institutional projects and are committed to creating architecture that elevates the human experience. The firm is structured to provide the rigor and technical expertise of a large firm with the personal approach and collaborative environment of a small firm. We have both breadth and depth of expertise in planning, sustainable design and architectural design.

Skills/Requirements include:
**Extreme proficiency in current BIM programs, ArchiCAD or Revit is required; ArchiCAD preferred.
**Minimum 5 years experience producing construction documents in a BIM program.
**Knowledge and experience necessary to maintain a BIM network, continue the development of BIM standards, write and maintain company BIM handbook, and manage and train BIM designers.
**Exceptional interpersonal communication skills with a desire to mentor.
**Excellent document management skills.
**Ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
**Coordination of network consultants.

**Detailed oriented and strong organization skills are essential.

** Proactive approach while researching for solutions is fundamental.

***Architectural School Graduate Preferred.

Mogavero Architects is located in the vibrant Midtown district of Sacramento, California. We offer an excellent benefits package, which includes a 401K Plan, profit sharing, tuition allowance, paid gym memberships and paid medical, dental and vision benefits for our employees. The firm values their people and have cultivated a great office culture with a weekly breakfast club, well-stocked kitchen, company outings, and lunch seminars. We encourage professional development and have programs such as study groups for those interested in pursuing licensure and IDP mentor opportunities. We know and value the importance of families when it comes to our employees and allow time for flexible schedules.

Compensation will be based on experience on qualifications.

All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.

If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged,  send your cover letter, resume and salary history as one file ( Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable)  to the email listed. No phone calls please.

For more information about our firm, please visit our website at
http://www.mogaveroarchitects.com

Gerard Falla, ASAI

Designer, BIM Guru & IT Manager

We have a new name with continued commitment to innovation and sustainability.

MOGAVERO ARCHITECTS
2012 K Street, Sacramento, CA 95811
916.443.1033 • mogaveroarchitects.com

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein and should delete this message. No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.