where to find good Roof surface?

Miles Ostermann

Nov 10, 2016, 2:03:40 PM11/10/16
to acsacr...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Anybody know where to find some more realistic flat tile roof blend textures. The base ones look really bad. I’m hoping to find some of the color blend we actually use out there.
Thanks, Miles

logo2alogo

Miles Ostermann, Designer

Milestone Studio

Phone: 530.676.0900  Cell: 530.320.0900

In...@milestonestudio.com

www.milestonestudio.com

Facebook  | Houzz  | Pinterest

Gerard Falla

Nov 10, 2016, 2:49:27 PM11/10/16
to acsacr...@googlegroups.com

Miles:

If you have 20, you have access to the Additional Surfaces Catalogue and so can create your own rather nice surfaces for renders etc. You can tune for colour and variation pretty nicely, without needing to buy additional images – although for OpenGL window, better basic image textures can help a lot.

I didn’t tune the vectorial hatch to the right size, or hunt for a good texture for OpenGL, just tweaked the render surface and placed as a quick example.

There are hundreds of sites which are good resources for textures, high-res, mid-res, costly, cheap, free, royalty-based, royalty-free…

decently close to your need?

Gerard Falla, ASAI

Designer, BIM Guru & IT Manager

We have a new name with continued commitment to innovation and sustainability.

MOGAVERO ARCHITECTS
2012 K Street, Sacramento, CA 95811
916.443.1033 • mogaveroarchitects.com

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein and should delete this message. No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.

Saxon Sigerson

Dec 17, 2017, 8:54:31 PM12/17/17
to ACSacramento
Do any of you mac users have the High Sierra OS installed and working ok with archicad,  Graphisoft said there issues they were working out.

Also Are any of you using a designjet 500 with latest archicad updates?  Ty had problems a while back.

thanks

Saxon

Saxon Sigerson AIA

Check out my architecture blog
http://saxonsangles.wordpress.com

Sigerson Architects
7940 California Avenue, Suite 4
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
T  (916) 863-6470
sa...@sigersonarchitects.com
http://sigersonarchitects.com/

Jacek Lisiewicz

Dec 17, 2017, 10:54:48 PM12/17/17
to acsacr...@googlegroups.com
No problem here. Installed on two computers.

From my iPhone
Jacek

Miles Ostermann

Dec 18, 2017, 10:10:39 AM12/18/17
to acsacr...@googlegroups.com

I am running High Sierra 10.13.2 (just updated to .2 on Friday). You get a bit a slow down in some operations that did not used to be there. But it is across the board in many applications. I will get these 3 or 4 second working wheel when you print of do some other operation. No crash or anything...just a stall. Has not changed any workflow.

Miles

Miles Ostermann, Designer

Milestone Studio

Office: 530.676.0900