Indigo positions open

Bruce Playle

Sep 22, 2016, 8:00:11 PM9/22/16
to acsacr...@googlegroups.com

…still looking to fill positions at Indigo, see ad below….

Architecture, Art & Ecology in Davis, California

Work in a zero-net-energy remodeled Dairy Queen designing low-energy buildings in a very collegial atmosphere! INDIGO I Hammond + Playle Architects, LLP is a premier practitioner of climate-adapted design and is seeking Project Architects and Designers with this minimum credential: passion for beautiful and sustainable architecture!  Degree, California experience and ArchiCAD skills also desired.  Competitive pay, good health and dental bennies, retirement plan and personal leave policy. Our mission is the integration of Architecture, Art, and Ecology.  Check out www.indigoarch.com. Send resume, work samples or link to Bruce Playle at bpl...@indigoarch.com.

Bruce Playle, AIA

Indigo I Hammond & Playle Architects, LLP

(530) 750-0756, 2#

www.indigoarch.com