INDIGO job openings

Bruce Playle

Mar 25, 2015, 11:46:37 AM3/25/15
to acsacr...@googlegroups.com

Just a reminder of our openings for designers, see below.  Let us know this week if you’re interested in joining the INDIGO team as the position openings will close soon. Regards.

Versatile architectural designer/ drafter, ArchiCAD experience preferred.  Construction documents experience, rendering abilities, visual arts and environmental sensitivities essential. You provide initiative, we provide personal mentoring by experienced architects and opportunities for growth in small design-oriented office with wide range of work.  Good benefits, beautiful, innovative new office in eco-converted former Dairy Queen.  Civic, commercial, residential, civic and sculptural design.  Send resume to: Jonathan Hammond, AIA by Friday, March 27, jham...@indigoarch.com  (530) 750-0756.

Bruce Playle, AIA

INDIGO/ Hammond & Playle Architects, LLP

www.indigoarch.com

INDIGO.JPG