ACRL/NEC Elections Open Today!

Rodriguez, Michael

May 13, 2020, 10:47:05 AM5/13/20
to ACRL NEC News
Hi everyone,

The ACRL New England Chapter is holding elections between now and May 25 for leadership offices, including Vice President/President Elect, Secretary, Treasurer, and State Representatives for Maine, Vermont, and Rhode Island. We have an amazing slate of candidates, and I wish I could vote for every single one of them.

This morning, all registered Chapter members should have received a digital ballot, sent to your email address on file with the Chapter, via SurveyMonkey. If you aren't seeing this ballot in your inbox (subject line: "ACRL/NEC 2020 Election," please check your spam folder.

If you are a registered member but have not received a ballot, or have any questions, please let me know.

Election results will be announced at our virtual Annual Meeting on May 27 and announced on the ACRL/NEC listservs as well.

Thank you so much for your participation in ACRL/NEC!

Best wishes,

Michael Rodriguez
President
ACRL New England Chapter

Lori Bronars

May 13, 2020, 11:53:59 AM5/13/20
to acrl-n...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael, I did not receive the ballot today - not in gmail or yale email nor junk mail. Thanks, Lori

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ACRL NEC News" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/acrl-nec-news/DM6PR05MB53397B40C71DEB8BBE953D42B0BF0%40DM6PR05MB5339.namprd05.prod.outlook.com.

Speidel, Dan

May 20, 2021, 12:42:18 PM5/20/21
to acrl-n...@googlegroups.com

Hi Michael,

I am an ALA and ACRL member, but not sure if I am an ACRL-NEC member. How would I determine that, please?

Thanks!

Dan

Dan Speidel

Director, Regina Library