ACRL-NEC RDSIG looking for Communication Officer (service role)

Patricia Condon

May 9, 2022, 7:57:51 PM5/9/22
to acrl-n...@googlegroups.com

Hello ACRL-NEC community,

The ACRL-NEC Research Data Services Interest Group (RDSIG) is looking for volunteers to be part of the SIG leadership team! RDSIG plans and hosts 2-3 research data roundtable & event programs annually. We are a leadership team of four people (two co-chairs, secretary, and communications officer).

We are currently looking for a Communications Officer to join the team.

The Communications Officer communicates with our communities on upcoming events. This includes updating the RDSIG portion of the ACRL-NEC website and sending emails out to listservs, although the Communications Officer is not primarily responsible for creating the content.

Communications Officer duties:

  • Assists in planning the programs/projects/events
  • Promotes RDSIG events via listservs and other venues
  • Update RDSIG web presence on ACRL-NEC webpage

Time commitment

  • 1 year, with option to renew
  • 5 hours / month

To learn more about RDSIG and past events, please visit https://acrlnec.org/special-interest-groups/rdsig/past-programs/. If you are interested in this volunteer opportunity, please reach out to the current co-chair, Patti Condon (patrici...@unh.edu), to discuss this service role and time commitment.

Thank you,

Patti

_____________________________
Patricia B. Condon, PhD