NEW Opening - Asst Director and Head of Research, Teaching and Collections

Shelton, Mark

Apr 26, 2024, 3:09:11 PMApr 26
to acrl-n...@googlegroups.com
ACRL NEC Folks,

    I wanted to make you aware of a position opportunity here at the College of the Holy Cross.   We have an opening for Assistant Director and Head of Research, Teaching, and Collections.   In addition to being part of the senior leadership team, this position sets the library's direction around instruction, research support, academic outreach, and collection development.   Overseeing a strong and highly engaged department, the person in this position will encounter a library that is highly regarded by the faculty and students.  We also receive significant support from the College Administration.   If you have experience in a combination of reference, instruction and collection development, I encourage you to consider the position.   Here is a link to the position posting.

     I would be happy to answer any questions.

Sincerely,
Mark

Mark E. Shelton, MLS, Ed.D.
Director of Library Services
mshe...@holycross.edu

(O): (508) 793-3371  (FAX): (508) 793-2372
One College Street - Box LIB - Worcester, Mass. 01610
Engage more.  Discover more. Learn more.