Looking for panelists on assessment for ACRL-NEC RDSIG event

Patricia Condon

May 9, 2022, 7:57:54 PM5/9/22
to acrl-n...@googlegroups.com, Melanie Radik, Chaput, Jennifer, James Burke

Dear ACRL-NEC SIG members and past attendees of Roundtables,

The ACRL-NEC Research Data Services Interest Group is currently planning for Research Data Roundtable & Event #15 that focuses on assessment of data and data-adjacent services (programs, workshops, instructions, repositories, etc.), and we are looking for panellists. We would like to put together a panel of library or data services folks who have performed assessment and are willing to share their experiences – what did you assess, what tool did you use and why, how did you use the assessment data, what were some challenges, what would you do differently, etc.

This will be an online event in late July or early August.

If this opportunity interests you, please reach out to the current co-chair, Patti Condon (patrici...@unh.edu).

Thank you for your participation in RDSIG and the Roundtables!

Patti Condon

(co-chair, RDSIG)

_____________________________
Patricia B. Condon, PhD